Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese Lunar New Year

Here's a quick little post for you all.

January 26th was the Lunar New Year. In China, January 26th began the Year of the Ox on the Chinese Lunar Calendar.

Here are some pictures that I have collected from sina.com, a website focusing on Chinese news and news around the world from a Chinese perspective. By clicking on the link, you will be directed to the English version rather than the Chinese.
:)

The link to the Lunar New Year information on sina.com is here: Spring Festival

On both sites, you can find pictures and articles about the Chinese New Year as well as many other news stories. Enjoy!


**NOTE:
I realize this is not what I usually post, however, this is a topic that I will go into more detail later. I apologize for its brevity now, but I promise that I'll expand it as soon as I can.
Little Star

No comments:

Post a Comment